Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Party 7

Today is the day...the first reveal in Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Blog Party! This annual event is divided into 3 reveals. To learn more click on this link: Bead Soup Blog Party My soup this year is from talented PMC artist and jewelry maker Rain Hannnah Here's a link to her blog so you can see what she made with the soup I sent her and be sure to check out her Etsy shop! http://honeyandollie.com/ My soup is very earthy, which I love...and had some whimsical items too, so I decided to separate them and make a necklace and bracelet, 2 totally different styles. For the necklace I made some olive green lampwork lentils to go with the Patricia Healey copper components, lampwork beads by Julie Miller and the Mykonos focal. I had so much fun putting it all together! For the bracelet, I wanted to use the polymer flowers by Elaine Robitaille of Too Aquarius along with the cute enameled butterfly, so I chose some floral lampwork beads out of my orphan box and some peach pixie dust lampwork beads as well as a few green crystals, added a cute flower toggle and voila! A super Springy bracelet! (Perfect for upcoming Mother's Day too) Both of these pieces are available in my Etsy shop. More jewelry blog hopping here: http://lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.blogspot.com/2013/03/7th-bead-soup-blog-party-first-reveal.html